English is world wide language and millions of peoples familiar with English Language, but some time people did not use the correct word in the sentence in daily routine life, and some time confused to pick the right word to use. Below you'll find pairs of words that are commonly confused in writing.
Choose the correct response to complete each of the sentences:
Practice Test 1:
1. They are not going to ____________ this match.
2. Make sure that they receive ____________ money.
3. This is one of the side ____________ of this treatment.
4. I think my shirts are a little too ____________
5. This is really ____________!
6. Taking this medication might _________
___ your body.
7. I didn't know her ____________.
8. Put the cup ____________.
9. The band will be ____________ the ground in about one hour.
10. He is good at grammar ____________ I am.
Practice Test 2:
1. Are you telling me that ____________ not coming to the birthday?
2. She likes to go cenima with both my brother and ____________.
3. Is that his purse or ____________.
4. That isn't your bag, it's ____________.
5. I ____________known you were here.
6. Make sure you ____________ your friend on how nice she looks.
7. Those jeweleries really ____________ your dress.
8. This is an ____________ event!
9. The ____________ accuracy of this book is true.
10. ____________ French, aren't you?
i hope above excersice will helpful to understand the right meanings of the English words and thier correct use.